This month students and staff in Rocky View Schools (RVS) will once again participate in the Terry Fox Run to raise funds for cancer research.
"This provides an opportunity for students to engage in physical activity while also making a difference in their communities. This activity is an example of how students demonstrate making a positive difference in their life, school, community and the world."
Schools in Airdrie that are taking part in the event, among other RVS schools are:
- Airdrie Nose Creek Elementary School – September 16
- Ralph McCall School – September 16
- Cooper’s Crossing School – September 23
- École Airdrie Middle School – September 23
- Heloise Lorimer School – September 23
Send your news tips, story ideas, pictures, and videos to email@example.com