For its second year, Bluezha Paloozha is coming back!
Taking place at the Calgary Shrine Centre, the two-day blues festival is a charity fundraising event with proceeds going towards various Al Azhar Shriners activities in Southern Alberta.
According to Al Hannah, a Co-Chairmen for Bluezha Paloozha, the event is a big deal for the blues community as it features local, national, and international artists all coming together with the same love for music and community.
Bluezha Paloozha takes place on September 3 and 4, 2022.
Admission is free for anybody under 16 years old accompanied by adults who paid the regular admission fee, which is $55. There's also a weekend package with entry into both Saturday and Sunday.
The schedule for Bluezha Paloozha 2022 is:
- 11:30 am - Guitarface
- 1:00 pm - John Rutherford Trio
- 2:30 pm - Deicha & the VuDudes
- 4:00 pm - Billy Joe Green
- 5:30 pm - Ron Burke & ALittle Voodoo
- 7:00 pm - JC Smith
- 8:45 pm - Jack Semple Trio
- 10:30 - Blues and Soul Band (part of the Saturday Afterparty, $20 at the door)
- 11:30 am - Marcus Trummer
- 1:00 pm - Jay Coda Walker
- 2:30 pm - The Lovebullies
- 4:00 pm - Mike Clark Band
- 5:30 pm - Casey Hensley
- 7:00 pm - Kenny “Blues Boss” Wayne with Donald Ray Johnson
- 8:45 pm - The Legendary Downchild Blues Band
- 10:30 pm Tim Williams and Brian McCullough (part of the Sunday Afterparty, $20 at the door)
- 11:30 pm Brian McCullough Band (part of the Sunday Afterparty, $20 at the door)
For more information on Bluezha Paloozha 2022, CLICK HERE.