Happy September 1st!
September - you either love it or hate it. If you're an adult with kids, you love it (you can probably see where I'm going with this). If you're a student, this month is definitely your least favourite.
1. September means back to school - the most wonderfuul time of the year for parents. You get a bit more space and can breathe easier (but you still love your babies).
2. The return of the PSL (yes!!!). If you don't know what this abbreviation stands for, then it won't make a difference to you anyways.
3. The weather is just right. Not scorching hot and not freezing cold. It's also the perfect time to whip out your favourite cozy sweater!
4. Travel is cheap. If you are smart when it comes to travelling, you saved your vacation time for September/October. Airlines slash their prices during this time and vacation packages are significantly cheaper.
5. It's probably your birthday month, or the birthday month of at least one family member. Statistically, September is the month with the highest number of births. Why? Well, do the math. Lot of people are conceived during the winter holiday time. Birthdays are fun!
So there you have it, an entire list of reasons to look forward to this month.