Claire and Maddie are already five out of six weeks through Naomi Keane's Oranj Fitness Challenge.
What exactly are we doing? Let us explain. Naomi set us up on a six week challenge... or let's call it a lifestyle change. We are aiming on adding a lot of essential nutrients and vitamins to our diets that we were missing, upping our protein intake, and drinking 4-5 litres of water (that's a lot, we know).
She also has us taking a few classes at Airdrie's Oranj Fitness studio each week. Claire's loving the Zumba and Cycle classes and Maddie's all about the Yoga, Barre, and Bootcamp.
Here's how we're feeling after Week 5.
- Feeling increasingly energized and less bloated
- A little tougher to make it to as many classes during the holiday season, but we're making sure to keep our nutritional smoothies and water intake high
- Those inches keep coming off (yay!)
- Feeling inspired and motivated to power through into the new year with this great kick start
- Eating way less of the bad stuff and craving more of the healthier options
What's Up with Naomi in 2019
She'll be teaching a few workshops in the new year that you must check out. By popular demand, Naomi will be teaching 'Back To Basics Nutrition 101' workshop and 'Supplement 101'.
You can also get excited about a big fitness challenge that you will get details released about in next week. There will be limited spaces available. You can expect full on coaching, support classes, meal planning, nutrition, and a lot of great prizes!
You can find more info at Oranj's website.
BRING ON WEEK 6!
Comments? Questions? Story ideas? Email us at [email protected]