We are four weeks into our Oranj Fitness Challenge with Naomi Keane. What a great 4 weeks it's been
Claire and Maddie, are being guided by the amazing Naomi Keane from Oranj Fitness to get us more relaxed, less stressed and healthier from the inside out.
How we feel after Week 4
- Drinking far less coffee to get through the day
- Feeling waaaay less cravings over the holiday food season
- Feeling good about starting this headed into the notorious weight gaining season
- Feeling like these small changes are doing amazing things, but that they will be easy to maintain as a new lifelong habit.
- Excited to try an couple of new classes this week at Oranj
We can't wait to see what Week 5 (we are almost done already!) brings... Also, feel free to check out some of the great classes at Oranj and get your boogie on! You can even do it for free on Sunday's in December, with a donation to the Airdrie Food bank! It's the Oranj Fitness Fill The Trailer Event! So check it our this Sunday and tune in for more tips, tricks and giveaways live Friday mornings around 9:40 on Air 106.1.