The leaves start changing, the kids go back to school, and its back into your regular routine. Don't forget to have some fun!
Here are five things you should take advantage of this September before the month is over:
- The Farmers Market - This happens every Wednesday from 3:30-7pm until October 3rd... so that leaves with you with 2 more chances to get out there and enjoy local artisanal goods. You can discover some hidden gems at the Farmers Market with every season bringing in more than 150 different local vendors.
- Artember - This month-long celebration of Airdrie's arts and culture community is jam-packed with tons of great shows, exhibits, and activities for all you art enthusiasts and parents. Some upcoming events include the Airdrie Film Festival, Art of the Harvest, and the Desonus Charity Concert at Bert Church Live Theatre! Check out artember.ca/events.
- Family bonding at Genesis - Pick up a family day pass at Genesis Place where endless opportunities for family fun await! Go for a swim at the pool, shoot some hoops at the basketball court, or hit the ice at the arena.
- Terry Bozzio at Bert Church - Solo drum music galore at Bert Church Live Theatre on September 28th. Drum legend Terry Bozzio's "Reality Tour" hits the stage for a one-day only exciting show. Get tickets at ticketpro.ca.
- Take a walk through Nose Creek Park - What's better than a cozy autumn stroll through Airdrie's beautiful park? Grab a hot chocolate and your kids (or fur kids) and enjoy some fresh air and beautiful scenery.
Questions, comments or story ideas? Email us at [email protected]